International Scholarships In USA
Applications are currently invited for the Fully-Funded GHC Scholarships that is been funded by AnitaB.org. This scholarship is open to students that are enrolled in an accredited degree program at a high school, college or university at the time of applying and faculty teaching at an accredited college or university at the time of the conference.
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: The scholarship will be awarded in the field such as, but not limited to, computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, human-computer interaction, or management information systems.
Applications Deadline: March 6, 2019
Value Of Scholarships:
- Individual Registration for the three-day Celebration.
- Hotel accommodations (arranged by AnitaB.org). Student Scholars will be assigned a roommate. Faculty Scholars will be assigned their own room.
- Airfare booked and paid for by AnitaB.org Travel Consultant.
- Travel stipend (if used wisely, the stipend is expected to cover transportation costs to and from the airport, baggage fees, meals, and other travel incidentals).
- We will provide the stipend when you pick up your badge at GHC. Scholars pay upfront for travel day meals and taxis/shuttles to the GHC venue.
- Scholarships cover registration, travel, hotel, and meal expenses.
- Applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited degree program at a college, university or high school at the time of applying.
- Applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited degree program at a college or university at the time of the Celebration (October 2019). Those graduating prior to the Celebration are not eligible unless accepted to another related degree program (such as an M.S. or Ph.D. program).
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by October 2, 2019.
- Applicants must Be able to demonstrate an interest in computing.
How To Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/ghc-scholarships/
For More Information Visit https://ghc.anitab.org/2019-student-academic/scholarships/