The Southwest University of Political Science and Law offers first class and second class scholarships to Pre-University, Bachelor’s, Masters and PhD students. For Master’s degree students; First-class Scholarship: 30,000 RMB, second-class Scholarship: 15,000 RMB. Generally, international students are eligible to apply for the SWUPL President Scholarship within the length of their corresponding schooling years: 2-3 years for graduate students.
- Non-Chinese applicants wishing to participate in or currently study in a degree program (bachelor degree, master degree, doctorate degree, or pre-university program) at Southwest University of Political Science and Law.
- Applicants who are offered other scholarships are not eligible to apply for the SWUPL President Scholarship.
- Applicants shall abide by the laws and decrees of China and the rules and regulations of SWUPL.
- Applicants shall conduct a well-rounded performance on his/her study. Basic Chinese language skills are required for the applicants.
- Applicants for the Master’s program or “1+2”/ “1+3” program must have attained an undergraduate diploma.
The deadline for application is 15th October