Brunel University London
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for international students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on academic merit and professional experience. The university will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
- The scholarship offers; Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only. Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- Applicants must have applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2021 or January 2022. For the September entry, 110 awards will be allocated while for the January entry, 20 scholarships will be awarded plus any remaining awards from September.
The deadline for application for January entry is 20 November 2021.