Strategic Management Society (SMS) Dissertation Research Grant Program
The Strategy Research Foundation (SRF) of the Strategic Management Society (SMS) announces its 2021 Dissertation Research Grant Program and calls for grant proposals associated with doctoral students’ dissertations in strategic management. Proposals should describe original research in strategic management that is required for the award of a research doctoral degree (PhD or equivalent). The Dissertation Research Grant Program funds are intended to supplement other financial resources available to students and to support elements of their research that enhance the quality, expand the scope, augment the research design, or in some other way enrich their dissertation projects.
- A full-time student studying strategic management in a research doctoral program at an accredited institution
- Ideal applicants are at the dissertation stage with 2-3 years remaining at the time of application
- Ideal applicants will be sufficiently advanced in their doctoral programs to have well-defined dissertation plans and early enough in the execution of their dissertation work to benefit from the support of dissertation expenses and the SRF Dissertation Scholars Workshop that will be held during the first year of the grant period
- Previous recipients of the SRF Dissertation Research Grant Program funds are not eligible to apply for additional funds
- The Scholar cannot be employed full-time and cannot have completed degree requirements
Grants of up to US$10,000, to support dissertation research expenses. The application deadline is October 1, 2021.