University of Toronto Scholarships 2019 (Fully Funded)
University of Toronto is providing fully funded scholarships for undergraduate, Master's, and Ph.D. students. The university has a lot of funding from the various research grants, government funding, and donors. If you are interested in applying, visit the article link above.
University of Toronto Scholarships (Graduate)
As a fully funded university in Canada, University of Toronto offers tuition and living stipend scholarships to international students. However, you should always have some money for emergency and other purposes even if you receive these fully funded scholarships.
Vanier CGS –A Tri-Agency Award (Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Amount- $50,000 a year (Tuition, living stipend, fees)
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- There are many eligibility criteria and steps in the application procedure. The official scholarship page does an excellent job of explaining the steps. Please see http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/currentstudents/Pages/Vanier-Scholarship.aspx for more information about the application procedure and eligibility criteria.
Ontario Graduate Scholarships (Master’s, Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Amount – $5,000 per session
- Application Procedure- See the http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/currentstudents/Pages/Ontario-Graduate-Scholarship.aspx
Ontario Trillium Scholarship Program (Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Amount- $40,000 a year (Tuition, living stipend, fees)
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- There are many eligibility criteria and steps in the application procedure. Please see http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/currentstudents/Pages/Gov-Funded-Awards.aspx for more information.
Vanier Scholarships (Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Amount- $50,000 per year
- Application Deadline- September 25th
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- For a detailed guide about eligibility and application procedure, visit http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/currentstudents/Pages/Vanier-Scholarship.aspx. To see it in an official scholarship page, visit http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/currentstudents/Pages/Scholarships-and-Awards.aspx
University of Toronto Scholarships (Undergraduate)
University of Toronto is one of the fully funded universities in Canada. Fully funded means that it offers tuition and living stipends to students. However, you should keep in mind that you might need money for an emergency and for necessities if your living stipend is not enough to cover your expenses.
President’s Scholars of Excellence Program
- Scholarship Amount- $10,000, guaranteed part-time, meaningful, on-campus employment in their second year, guaranteed access to international learning opportunity
- Number of Recipients- 50 students
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- Students are automatically considered for this scholarship after they are admitted to University of Toronto. Students need to apply for admissions to be eligible. For more information, visit http://www.future.utoronto.ca/content/president%E2%80%99s-scholars-excellence-program to get started.
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Amount- Tuition, books, incidental fees, full residence support
- Number of Recipients- 37 students per year
- Eligibility- International students who wish to pursue an undergraduate program
- Application Procedure- Students need to be nominated by their school by November 30th. Then, you need to apply for admissions at University of Toronto. Next, you will need to complete a separate scholarship form. For more information, visit http://www.future.utoronto.ca/content/lester-b-pearson-international-scholarship-program to get started.
- Undergraduate- January 10 or January 17 depending on the field of study. Also, there is a nomination deadline of November 30th for specific undergraduate scholarships. Visit http://www.future.utoronto.ca/apply/important-application-dates for more information.
- Graduate- Application deadlines vary depending on the field of study. Visit http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/prospectivestudents/Pages/Programs.aspx for more information
University of Toronto is one of the best universities in Canada and in the world. It was founded in 1827 as King’s College and later changed its name to University of Toronto. This university was crucial to the development of Canada because it has produced 2 Governors-General of Canada and 4 Prime Ministers. Hundreds of University of Toronto scholarships are offered to international students to help them achieve their dreams in this fine university. International students who do receive this excellent scholarship in Canada are one of the best in the world.
University of Toronto has produced many leaders in Canada and around the world. This is due to the excellent education that this university offers. It is ranked 1st in Canada and 22nd in the world by the Times Higher Education World Rankings. In other rankings, it is ranked high also because of its excellence.
University of Toronto Tuition and Fees
University of Toronto’s Tuition and Fees are very expensive for international students. They are approximately $50,000 a year for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. students. If you include the room and board that you would have to pay in University of Toronto, that would be approximately $70,000 a year.